- The Controller of your personal data as users (the “User(s)”) is the company Labelpunks Publishing House spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with a registered office in Warsaw, ul. Jeziorowa 67R, 03-991 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, in Warsaw, 13th Business Section of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000582223, with a tax identification number (NIP) 9522140360 and a statistical identification number (REGON) 362811672.
The type of data being processed, the purpose and legal basis of processing
- The Controller collects information about individuals, including individuals conducting business or professional activities on their own behalf, as well as individuals representing legal entities or organizational units which are not legal entities, on whom the law confers legal capacity.
- The Controller collects, uses and processes the following personal data of the User:
- e-mail address,
- telephone number,
- residential address or correspondence address.
- The Users' personal data are processed on the basis of the following provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC ("GDPR"):
- registration of an account on the Website in order to open an individual account and manage this account.
- placing an order on the Website in order to perform a sales contract.
- carrying out direct marketing of services provided by the Controller, including in particular the Newsletter services.
- contacting the User for the purposes related to the provision of services by the Controller, permitted marketing activities and User’s support.
- Users' personal data are processed on the basis of the following provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC ("GDPR"):
- article 6 (1) (a) GDPR – the data subject has unambiguously given his consent to the processing of personal data for one or more purposes;
- article 6 (1) (b) GDPR – processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- article 6 (1) (f) GDPR – processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller.
- The Controller may disclose the User's personal data to third parties that provide IT, courier and forwarding, publishing, marketing, security, tax, legal and statistical services to the Controller. The Controller shall oblige every entity with which he cooperates to maintain the same level of protection of your data, taking into account the state of technical knowledge, the cost of implementation and the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing, and the risk of violating your rights or freedoms in connection with the processing of personal data.
The Users’ rights
The Users, whose personal data is processed have the following rights:
- The right of access to personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of personal data;
- The right to rectify personal data - the User has the right to request the Controller to immediately rectify the User’s personal data which are incorrect;
- The right to have the User’s personal data removed (“the right to be forgotten”) - the User has the right to request the Controller to immediately remove his personal data, and the Controller is obliged to remove personal data without undue delay, if, among others, personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or otherwise processed, or the User withdrew his consent, on the basis of which the personal data was being processed;
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data – the User has the right to request the Controller to limit the processing of his personal data, inter alia, for a period enabling the Controller to verify the accuracy of personal data that was questioned by the User;
- The right to transfer personal data - the User has the right to obtain in the structured, commonly used machine-readable format his personal data, which he provided to the Controller and has the right to send this personal data to another controller without any obstacles on the part of the Controller, if data processing is carried out based on the User's consent in an automated manner;
- The right to withdraw the consent - the User has the right to withdraw his consent if the User's personal data is processed on the basis of his consent;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data – The User has the right to object to the processing of his personal data if it is carried out in order to perform a task in the public interest or in the legitimate interests of the Controller, for reasons related to a particular situation of the person, i.e. the actual state of affairs which did not exist at the time of data collection, if the data was not collected directly from the data subject or the actual state of affairs that existed at the time of data collection, but was not known to the Controller, at the time when data was collected not directly from the data subject;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data – the User also has the right to object to the processing of his personal data, which takes place for the purposes of direct marketing;
- The right to lodge a claim to a supervisory authority - The user has the right to lodge a claim to the supervisory authority if he believes that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR. The present supervisory authority is the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw);
Transfer of data outside the European Economic Area
- The User's personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
- The Controller uses two types of cookies:
- session cookies: they are stored on the User's device and remain there until the end of the browser session. Then they are deleted from the device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's device;
- persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or turning off the device does not delete them from the User's device. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow downloading any personal data or any confidential information from the User's device;
- The User has the option of restricting or disabling the access of cookies to his device. When choosing this option, the User will be able to use the Website, except for the functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
- Cookies used by the Controller are completely safe for the User's devices. It is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to attack the User's devices through this path.
- authentication of the User on the Website and maintaining the Website session for the User (after singing in), as a result of which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website; correct configuration of selected Website functions, to enable in particular verification of the session authenticity, as well as optimization and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Controller;
- Website configuration, i.e. adjusting its content to the User's preferences and optimization of the use, recognizing the User's device and its location and displaying the website customized to the User’s individual needs, remembering the settings selected by the User and personalization of the User’s interface, e.g. remembering the browsing history on the Website to recommend the content, font size, appearance of the Website, etc.;
- implementation of the processes required for the full functionality of the Website by adapting its content to the User's preferences and optimization of the use of the Website;
- provision of advertising services by adjusting the advertisements of third-party services and products presented through the Website;
- remembering the User's location, which in particular allows adjustment of the information provided to the User, taking into account his location;
- ensuring security and reliability of the Website by creating online surveys and blocking repeat voting by the same users;
- analysis and research as well as audience audit, by creating anonymous statistics in order to improve the structure and content of the Website;
- The User may accept or reject new cookies as well as delete the existing cookies using the browser settings. Detailed information on managing cookies can be found in the appropriate tab in your web browser.
- Disabling some or all cookies may limit the User’s ability to use the services provided as part of the Website.
The Website may use social plugins for social media, such as Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram. Social plugins enable the Users to share the content of the Website. By using the social plugins, the Users has the option to exchange data with a social networking service. The Controller does not process this data, nor does he know what data is being collected. In order to obtain the above information, please read the regulations and privacy policies of a particular social networking service, the plugins of which the User wants to use